Returns, Service & Warranty
SERVICING YOUR MOISTURE TESTER
Before sending in your moisture tester, we recommend getting in touch with us. Most times troubleshooting can be taken care of over the phone or email.
RIGHT TO REPAIR
Here at Koster Moisture Tester, Inc we respect the right to repair your own electronics. We offer all of the parts for sale that are most common to fail over many years of use. If you have a part fail that isn’t listed on our website for sale, contact us!
- When shipping, pack your moisture tester securely. Fill out and include a copy of our Return Form in the package. The form includes your contact information and a description of the problem.
- There is no need to call us for a return, if you are within the U.S. Customers outside the U.S. must contact us for more specific instructions prior to returning a moisture tester.
- If you believe the moisture tester is under warranty, please provide the original invoice.
- Ship via UPS, Express Mail, Priority Mail, or any overnight courier who provides prompt service. Do not use standard parcel post.
- Insure your instrument for its full value and ship prepaid. We are not responsible for damage in transit.
- We do not accept COD shipments, or cover any incoming freight or duty charges on returned merchandise.
- Turnaround time on repairs is approximately two weeks.
Send Returns To:
Attn: Service Department
Koster Moisture Tester, Inc
4445 20th St NW Suite B,
Canton, OH 44708
- Non-warranty repairs will need to be paid by credit card, include the card number, name as it appears on the card, billing address, expiration date, and 3-digit security with your repair. We accept Visa/MasterCard and American Express.
- Warranty repairs will be returned at no charge if shipped within the U.S. Freight charges for expedited services (i.e. UPS 2Day, UPS 1 Day, etc.) are the customer’s responsibility and will be charged, as per the above terms.
- We will call you with an estimate if you specifically request one, or if we determine that the meter may be too costly to repair.
Koster Moisture Tester, Inc. Koster Moisture Tester, Inc located at 4445 20th St NW Suite B, Canton, OH 44708, referred to hereafter as Koster, guarantees its moisture testers, bale probes, and digital scales against defects in material or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. If, within the warranty period of the product, you find any defect in material or workmanship, return the product to Koster or an authorized reseller, using the return form https://buykoster.com/return-form.pdf. Include proof of purchase. Shipping charges to return the product are the customer’s responsibility.
This warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, damage during shipment, improper service, unauthorized or unreasonable use of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. If the product has been altered or tampered with, the warranty shall be void. KOSTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
Koster shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages for the breach of any express or implied warranty with respect to this product or its calibration. The moisture tester should stay in calibration indefinitely with proper care and maintenance. Follow the guidelines in the owner’s manual.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KOSTER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR DOWNTIME ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED IN ANY RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCTS AND NO OTHER WARRANTY, WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED APPLIES. KOSTER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR DEFECT IN THIS PRODUCT THAT EXCEEDS THE AMOUNT OF PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT.
The express warranty set forth above constitutes the entire warranty with respect to Koster products and no other warranty, written, oral, or implied applies. This warranty is personal to the customer purchasing the product either from Koster directly or through an authorized reseller. Purchases through unauthorized resellers, including but not limited to unauthorized e-commerce resellers, are not covered by this warranty, to the extent permitted by law.
This warranty extends to the original owner only and is not transferable.