A breakthrough in carbon source technology that provides cutting-edge developments in microbiology and biophysics! Certified Organic Nourish-L contains combinations of naturally occurring microorganisms that help to maintain both appearances as well as the vigor of vegetables and plants. Contains natural carbon made up of marine animal carbon and vegetative carbon compounds, making it more complex and superior to Leonardite sources as well as an amazing wealth of Cypres lignin-a high-level food source for the beneficial fungi and bacteria-which strengthens plant cell walls and enhances nutrient absorption and water-binding capabilities.
- Contains high-quality peat extract
- Contains rare earth humic acids
- Contains a blend of naturally occurring vegetative spore-forming microorganisms
- Helps make iron, nitrogen and other nutrients more bioavailable
THE POWER OF RARE EARTH HUMATES:
- Enhance the activities of beneficial microorganisms, stimulating growth & proliferation; increase plant cell energy & accelerate cell division; stimulate plant enzymes; increase root system development & aid in photosynthesis.
- Provide natural bioavailable carbon-the ultimate food source for your plant & for microorganisms – thus helping plants to resist environmental stress & disease.
- Improve water uptake by plants & act as a catalyst for fertilizer to increase nutrition in plant tissue.
- Include micro- & macronutrients in a wide range of essential organic-based building blocks & acids.
- Incorporate naturally occurring trace minerals providing an essential & complete minors mineral package.
- Chelate beneficial inorganic plant nutrients-especially iron & phosphorus-to a stable form available to plants & protect plants from harmful elements by making them insoluble.
- Humic Acid …………………….. 3%
- Derived from composted humus
- Deionized Water (inert ingredient)… 97%
This item cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, LA, MS, OK, OR, WI